WHERE ARE YOUR HATS MADE?
- Our hats are made in the United States in a 100 year old factory on the East Coast.
DO YOU HAVE A STOREFRONT?
- At this time we currently do not have a brick and mortar shop.
FIT & SIZING
AM I THE SAME SIZE IN ALL BOOR STYLES BOTH WOOL AND STRAW?
- You likely will not be the same size in all of our hats. Our hat styles vary in shape and size; thus, each hat might fit slightly differently due to the shape of the block and material used (i.e. Stiffened wool hats typically run smaller).
- Please refer to our size guide to make sure you select the correct size for each hat style.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HAT FITS PERFECTLY?
- Your hat should sit comfortably on your head without it feeling too snug. Your finger should be able to fit between your head and the sweatband inside the hat, just near your temples.
- If you are able to fit more than one finger between your head and the sweatband, the hat is too large for you. If you are not able to fit a finger between your temples and the sweatband, the hat is too small for you.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER I HAVE MADE MY PURCHASE?
- We process orders quickly. We will do our best to accommodate a change or cancellation. It is best to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO YOU MAKE PRICE ADJUSTMENTS IF MY HAT I'VE PURCHASED GOES ON SALE?
- We are unable to make these adjustment requests at this time.